Join SIGMA Actuarial Consulting & Oceanus Partners
February 23rd – 26th1:00pm – 4:30pm ET
Buyers Know What They Want, Can You Deliver?
- “….more tailored and deep expertise”
- “…. Information to better anticipate and understand the new and emerging risks…”
- “….data to create actionable insights”
The call for greater expertise and data analytics presents both a challenge and opportunity for today’s producers. In this cutting-edge program offered by Oceanus Partners and SIGMA Actuarial Consulting, producers will learn:
- How to Effectively Position Analytics as a Source of Differentiation in the Sales Process
- The Foundation of Actuarial Analysis-The Terms and Methods You Need to Know
- Understanding Loss Sensitive Rating Plans
- Creating and Using Loss Projections: Leveraging Data to Project Future Losses
- How to Create and Use Reserve Analyses
- Leveraging Analytics: Maximizing the Benefit of Analytics
- How to Effectively Negotiate Collateral and Free Up Capital
- How to Effectively Negotiate Claims Administration Contracts
Hosted by Top Industry Leaders
Is this training for you?
And, as W. Edwards Deming said, “Without data, you’re just another person with an opinion.”
Leveraging Analytics to Capture and Retain Larger More Sophisticated Accounts is for producers who want to:
- Protect their existing large accounts
- Broaden their book of business to include more large accounts
- Deliver insights few agents have and be a source of business value to business owners and executives
Q: How do you define large accounts?
A: For the purposes of this training, large accounts are defined as those that will benefit from a higher level of analytics and actuarial assessments. These accounts may be as low as $300,000 in mono-line premium and up.
Q: How will this training help protect my largest accounts from competition?
A: Through this training you will be able to protect your accounts from a competitor coming in and asking the following questions and identifying issues:
- Are you confident you are performing better than your loss projections?
- How did you select your deductible retentions?
- Have you engaged with an independent actuary?
- Are you confident you are not posting too much collateral?
- Do you have the analytical tools and resources to better negotiate with your carrier(s) and professional service providers?
Q: Is this training only for the big brokers?
A: No, this training is for any and all brokers who are interested in going upstream and capturing larger accounts, or protecting their existing client base in the large account space.
Virtual Event Date
February 23rd – 26th
1pm to 4:30Pm ET daily