Join SIGMA Actuarial Consulting & ReSource Pro
Tuesday, August 23rd – Friday, August 26th, 2022
1:00pm – 4:30pm ET
Buyers Know What They Want, Can You Deliver?
Thanks to an abundance of research from the top consulting firms in the world we know what buyers want from their broker relationships. According to PwC’s Broking 2020: Leading from the front in a new era of risk business executives state clearly that they are seeking to develop relationships with brokers who can provide them:
- “….more tailored and deep expertise”
- “…. Information to better anticipate and understand the new and emerging risks…”
- “….data to create actionable insights”
The call for greater expertise and data analytics presents both a challenge and opportunity for today’s producers. In this cutting-edge program offered by ReSource Pro and SIGMA Actuarial Consulting, producers will learn:
- How to Effectively Position Analytics as a Source of Differentiation in the Sales Process
- The Foundation of Actuarial Analysis-The Terms and Methods You Need to Know
- Understanding Loss Sensitive Rating Plans
- Creating and Using Loss Projections: Leveraging Data to Project Future Losses
- How to Create and Use Reserve Analyses
- Leveraging Analytics: Maximizing the Benefit of Analytics
- How to Effectively Negotiate Collateral and Free Up Capital
- How to Effectively Negotiate Claims Administration Contracts
Hosted by Top Industry Leaders
Is this training for you?
If 2020 taught us anything, it’s that business as usual is no longer an option. Global risks, the economy and an uncertain marketplace all signal that brokers must bring specialized capabilities and insights to both prospects and clients.
And, as W. Edwards Deming said, “Without data, you’re just another person with an opinion.”
Leveraging Analytics to Capture and Retain Larger More Sophisticated Accounts is for producers who want to:
- Protect their existing large accounts
- Broaden their book of business to include more large accounts
- Deliver insights few agents have and be a source of business value to business owners and executives
Q: How do you define large accounts?
A: For the purposes of this training, large accounts are defined as those that will benefit from a higher level of analytics and actuarial assessments. These accounts may be as low as $300,000 in mono-line premium and up.
Q: How will this training help protect my largest accounts from competition?
A: Through this training you will be able to protect your accounts from a competitor coming in and asking the following questions and identifying issues:
- Are you confident you are performing better than your loss projections?
- How did you select your deductible retentions?
- Have you engaged with an independent actuary?
- Are you confident you are not posting too much collateral?
- Do you have the analytical tools and resources to better negotiate with your carrier(s) and professional service providers?
Q: Is this training only for the big brokers?
A: No, this training is for any and all brokers who are interested in going upstream and capturing larger accounts, or protecting their existing client base in the large account space.
Current RISK66 Subscribers: $795.00 Not a RISK66 Subscriber? $995.00
If you are a registered RISK66 subscriber, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org
to lock in your discounted rate of $795.00.
If you are not a registered RISK66 subscriber, you will gain access to RISK66 for
3 months as part of your course fee. A $600.00 Value!
Virtual Event Date
August 23rd – 26th
1pm to 4:30 pm ET daily