- Actuarial Analysis Map - This diagram helps explain the flow of data and computation necessary for a loss projection and reserve analysis.
- Reserve Analysis Snapshot - A brief definition and description of a reserve analysis and how it is utilized by risk management professionals.
- Reserve Analysis TechTalk - An article about IBNR (incurred but not reported) losses, which is an important but often misunderstood component of establishing loss reserves.
- Using the Actuarial Analysis to Anticipate Future Years Reserves - This video covers how to estimate future year's reserves using current estimated required reserves, projected losses, and projected payment schedule
- Analysis Methods - This video explains the six analysis methods commonly used by actuaries. The video also looks at the advantages and disadvantages of each method.
- Glossary of Terms for a Loss Projection - This 8 minute videos covers the key terms related to a Loss Projection. Including, Evaluation Date, types of losses, aggregate limits, and much more.
SIGMA is customer focused and differentiates itself through education and training resources. SIGMA will extend your capabilities as part of your team.