Al Rhodes was recently interviewed by Captive Insurance Times along with other captive insurance experts to discuss the emergence of non-traditional risks of 2019 and look to the future of the industry. In his interview, he and other interviewees addressed the following questions in more detail:
- What trends do you think the industry will see in 2019?
- What obstacles could you see affecting captives in 2019?
- Do you think it could be a landmark year for insurtech in the captive industry?
- 2018 saw the continued emergence of cannabis and blockchain, what do you think we will see the emergence of in 2019?
- Do you think we are likely to see any regulatory changes?
Read the full interview by clicking the link below and navigating to pages 32-34.
We welcome your feedback by posting a comment or contacting us at support@SIGMAactuary.com.
© SIGMA Actuarial Consulting Group, Inc.